Best in Lynwood/Everett

In 'Bellevue Erotic Massage Parlors & Masseuses'

by mitch34824

Incorrect credentials.
mitch34824
11/20/2012 06:15 am

posts: 0

I am coming to the Everett area on business in a couple of weeks and wanted some advice on the best places to get a good massage.

I have been to VIP with good results and Airport with OK results.

Are there other places that offer better experiences or should I stick with VIP?

Thanks
chaodidi
11/20/2012 05:39 pm

posts: 0

Both those places are good. Probably the best in Everett. A couple of places in Lynwood, which is just down the freeway, are also worth a visit or two.
mitch34824
11/21/2012 09:10 am

posts: 0

bobalu in your opinion which is the best place in Lynnwood?
chaodidi
11/21/2012 03:15 pm

posts: 0

Hard for me to say which one is the best. Personnel changes over time and personal preference is a factor. Lake Serene has some pretty ladies(Sofia) and is very private, Euro Touch and Kings spa have older ladies and a very loyal following (rarely see reviews) I have also had a good time at Tokyo spa. Ladies are older but consistent and they offer a TS.
OSG
12/03/2012 08:19 pm

posts: 0

Just about all are pretty good. For FS, I like AP and LS.
wilson3747i
10/10/2026 08:08 am

posts: 63

I read a review of Alice a while ago,so I plan to book an appointment with her which comes so easier for me. got the fee out of the way, the girl was pretty and very new to the business. Alice had nice breasts and I did get to suck on them briefly. She gave a good TS, a little ass play there, but not enough. She led me around from the moment we met. This is new to me and wasn't sure what to expect (was my first time in an MP). Took me into the massage room,. took me back to the TS, took her time washing me down, tantalized me a bit ass wise and then flipped me over. She played with my dick and washed my balls several times (still not enough to get me real excited. Got me off the TS and dried me off and led me back to the massage room. She took her clothes off and started the massage, that was just ok, could have been harder and longer. Then she started rubbing her beautiful breasts all over my back, ass and legs. Asked me to flip over and massaged me lightly and started playing with my cock. Got him a little excited and slipped a condom on with her mouth. Got me a little too aroused and had her stop as I was not ready to cum yet. She climbed on RCS and started riding me like a bronco. I had to have her slow down so I wouldn't explode. Had her start up again and within a few minutes I was done. With her inexperience and bashfulness, the whole thing was somewhat of a let down. I was expecting more, like ass play, kissing and letting me at least play with her pussy somewhat. She did ask me what I liked and my reply was "everything". That made her chuckle, but the end result was that there wasn't enough stimulus to really "rock my world". I will try the place again, just like a restaurant, you get one bad meal, you should always give it a second chance. The place was a little dingy and could use some upgrades. The tipping was a little over the top and will mention that next time I am there.you guys should go for Alice, she’s the best here

Her telegram : @alice_710
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com