Type a city that you want to explore
Oh no! Unfortunately, no results were found. Try checking your spelling or search a different city.
No results were found
I almost skipped it because of the upfront payment. Glad I didn’t.
Aiko answered fast and steered straight to the booking. No long texting games. Friendly, polite, a little direct. I paid the spa rate in advance and told her I’d tip well.
Buzzed in, no questions, sent upstairs. She was already behind me—mid-to-late 20s, Korean, soft curves, wearing a bikini under a skirt so short she kept pulling it down. Sweet voice, limited English, but the warmth came through.
Room locked. Flat rate confirmed. She asked me to undress. I mentioned the drinks and that it was my first AMP visit. My cock was already half up; she noticed and didn’t flinch. Table shower was busy, so she started the massage instead—apologizing the whole time for how rushed the day was.
Hard, efficient work on my back and legs. Then the shower: warm water, soap, her hands everywhere. Fingers tracing my crack, thorough cleaning front and back. She dried me herself and walked me back holding my hand.
On the table again she slowed everything down. Fingertips first. Bikini off. She straddled me, used her breasts, then her mouth across my back and lower. When I lifted, she answered. Flip. She swallowed me deep, wet and hungry, until I was right on the edge—then stopped. “Not yet.” Hands on her tits while she edged me.
She mounted, took me in, and rode with control. Every time I tensed she paused, kissed me, waited, then continued. She stretched the hour into the longest, most intense sex I’ve ever had. When I finally came it shook me hard enough I didn’t care who heard. She laughed softly and cleaned me up.
I’ll be back. her telegram; @Aiko_mai
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com