Type a city that you want to explore
Oh no! Unfortunately, no results were found. Try checking your spelling or search a different city.
No results were found
Only 1 time a year ago-old ladies, not very sexy and not offering anything-left w/out doing anything. If u r looking for sandard TS/Massage/HJ-Ridge Spa offers that, but nothing more.
Lady was definitely pushy and will rush your massage you may get to touch a nipple and the rate she initially says may change
Booked an appointment Last Weekend with Mira for a Thursday VIP session and I paid instantly (Yes it’s a pay upfront service although this made me doubt the legitimacy of it but I decided to go ahead with it). In less than 5 minutes she sent me a reservation code with some instructions. I was taken through the back entrance straight to the VIP room. The room smelled great and clean with soft music and scented candles. The room was way better than I anticipated. I already told her it was my first time so she was very nice and gentle, guiding me on things I needed to do.Had an amazing massage. She swung into action pretty quickly. After an amazing massage for about 30 min she massaged my thighs with endless circles brushing against my balls and hard cock. Then she grabbed my cock and started stroking it slowly. I let out a moan. I slowly rubbed my hand over her stomach and between her legs. She moaned as I slid a finger inside her. My other hand joined in, gently rubbing her clit. She was panting, one hand gripping the bed, the other my cock. She stroked me with long deep strokes, faster and faster. Every stroke and twist was intense. I was close to cumming but she stopped, letting me relax.Then she whispered in my ear “close your eyes, relax and listen as I suck your dick.” That was fucking hot. She spit on my swollen cock, sucked it to the base, then licked my loose heavy balls. We continued playing with each other, tasting, sucking and licking. I spread her open with both hands, feasting on her wet pink interior, lapping up the juice. I told her I love her pussy and she said I sucked so good.Then she climbed onto the table. She moved toward the edge, knees bent, legs spread, waiting as I stroked my cock. She touched her clit and played with her wet pussy lips as she watched. I slid in from the back and it felt so good. It felt like heaven. My God Mira’s pussy is addictive plus she has complete control of it She knows how to contract and relax the pussy that drives one crazy. She sucked my nipples while I was inside her. For the first time ever I got to fuck her asshole and it was good. I must go back to have another great time with Mira this weekend. I strongly recommend Mira but I must warn again it’s payment upfront for reservation so if you don’t feel comfortable with that don’t bother texting her.Text her at TELEGRAM- @mira_luz….. Contact her directly on +1 (430) 232-2745.......
When I first arrived, I did not know what to expect. I walked around and checked the place out. Someone else that was walking around. Told me I need to go to the dark room. ITS A PAY UPFRONT SPA YOU MUST PAY TO BOOK APPOINTMENT AHEAD OF YOUR ARRIVAL TO GET YOUR RESERVATION CODE FROM HER. I was wearing shorts and a T-shirt. As soon as I walked in, I could hear the sounds of people having sex. Within minutes, she had grabbed my cock and pulled my shorts down and started sucking it. I found myself on what appeared to be a platform of some kind is sucking my cock.............. Then all of a sudden she had my cocks trying to get in her mouth who am I to deny them? So she started sucking on them.Then one sucking my cock started sticking his fingers in her pussy (I don’t Take it in my ass, but I give it)When I told her that she immediately lowered herself onto my cock as one of the two cocks I was sucking started to fill my mouth with cum.I swallowed and then proceeded to pay all my attention to the other cock licking his balls sucking on her boobs then I spun her around and rimmed her ass or about five minutes. There were maybe three or four other people putting their hands all over me while I kept pumping the guys ass I was fucking. grabbing a hold of my cock and balls. That made me empty my first load in her ass. It felt so good. She then started to suck my cock and clean it all from fucking her ass. Immediately someone else grabbed my balls and grabbed my cock and started sucking me. I told herI wanted to fuck her so she backed over and I started to fuck her from behind.While I was doing that to other girls tried to get my cock in their pussy , one was successful so I just let it go and enjoy the ride. Her pussy was very long and when heemptied her cum in me. It felt so good.I was there for about two hours and I must have sucked off and swallowed at least eight wonderful loads of cum............. And fuck three different pussy , leaving my cum in each one. As I said before, I don’t take it in the ass, but after that one cock and it felt so good I had to let whoever wanted my ass to have it before I left. I wound up getting my ass filled with four loads...............
Her WhatsApp- +1 (430) 232-2745
Her Telegram- @mira_luz
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com