Incorrect credentials.
batmand
11/20/2009 04:56 pm

posts: 0

I have been looking to get into a business for sometime now.

Any feedback would be great.
Brahmabull
11/21/2009 07:53 am

posts: 0

1st you need a place. Probably commericial space that has a bathroom facility inside.
you could do a private home, but residents tend to frown on strangers coming and going all day and night. So if you do a home it has to be in an isloated area. You have to have a shower put in(if there is not one there) either TS or stand up, check the local regulations to see which is legal in your area.

2nd you need to ready the place with massage tables, 30-50 white towels of various sizes(unless you want to be doing laundry every hour, instead of once or twice aday, you need lotion (unscented hypo-allergenic), baby oil, alcohol (buy at costco in bulk), you need
tissues. Chairs and bookcases for all the rooms, a dimming light with soft white or red bulbs low wattage. SECURITY Cameras, with a DVR or VCR that covers all entrances, waiting areas, and hallways. Everywhere but the massage rooms, bathrooms, or shower areas, or the girls sleeping area.

3rd you need girls, you better know one to help you get some, because you wont be able to advertise in that special paper in Flushing where all the spa owners put their ads for girls (its in Korean, unless you speak and read Korean). You can start with 1, when she gets to busy to answer the phone and work, you need to add a 2nd girl when they are too busy to answer the phone and work, you add a working mamasan(or a regular mamasan) and she will watch the money. The mamasan will tell you when you need a 4th and 5th girl. (Smaller is better)

4th you need to advertise, probably in a local paper, and possibly on Craiglist, I would stay off Backpage as it will draw unwanted attention from LE since it is primarily for "erotic services" which you may offer but do not want anyone other then the customers to know.

5th contribute heavily to the local, county and state police boosters, and regularly visit their local station with donuts and pizza, not to bribe them, but to let them know you are a good small business owner who appreciates the outstanding service they provide protecting you and the community.

You have to decide your prices, local market value will help you, and what services above massage (if any) you want to offer and make sure the girls understand and respect the limits, and not every girl you hire will want to do BJ or FS, so you respect theirs too.
After prices you have to decide how much of the house money you need to pay all the expenses, and make a reasonable profit, remember some people do not tip the girls. The better the house money to the girls the happier they will be and better service will go to your customer, who will then repeat and bring friends.
The mamasan will get some too. Typically 10-20 for the girl(each cusomter she services), 5-10 for the mamasan (each customer that comes in). So if you go on the high side and charge 70hr, its 20 for the girl, 10 for the mama, 40 for the house. (10 people a day = 400.00 per day for the house x 30 days a month = 12k, from this you pay rent, food, utilities, supplies, insurance, etc) You have the cost of transporting the girls to and from the nearest Chinese bus to Flushing, or to Flushing directly if no bus is serving the area.
If you find the right place your expenses should be no more than 1/2 that.

You can make money but depending on your type of spa you have risk.

Does this help you at all?

tomasia
11/30/2009 05:17 pm

posts: 0

Excellent business analysis ROCK. That's impressive! I think I will stick to day trading though... And enjoying AMP's!
wilson3747i
10/10/2026 07:56 am

posts: 63

Telegram is @Aiko_mai
very best. Don't let the lack of so many reviews fool you, they do great massage and drain sacs here real good.

Aiko makes me wanna get massage everyday .
She is friendly and respectful, she likes to go straight to reservation when you text her so she might come off as pushy when you try to get all chatty with her. According to her, people come to her DM to get all chatty, collect nude, claim they're currently out of town that they'd book once they're in town. But they never book, they just waste her time.

We got down to business immediately I got there and it was the experience of a life time. She took absolute care of me. Her BJwas heavenly, i was convinced her hands were made for HJs... don't get me started about how she rode me I almost cried . I'm not great with words so I can't describe how I felt exactly but you need to give her a trial yourself. I wanted to book an hour and she managed to convince me to book 2 even after I told her i finish quick she promised to make me fuck for an hour something I had never done before, I always finish 10min tops but she introduced me to something she called edging that made me go for so long and when I eventually nutted it was extreme and my legs were shaking. I'm definitely going back.
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com