Type a city that you want to explore
Oh no! Unfortunately, no results were found. Try checking your spelling or search a different city.
No results were found
Stopped by on a whim and they were not busy. Nora lead me to a room where I prepped for the massage. I have seen Nora before so I knew what to expect. Nora is an excellent therapist for deep tissue. She is very experienced and knows her way around the anatomy of the body. Began on the back with deep tissue on shoulders, back, glutes, and legs. Sometimes with her massage I just want to remain prone because I have to find the energy to flip.She convinced me to flip and went to work on face and scalp. Nice! She then very subtle she began to work her way down to the party part. Nora is very good with slow strokes and allowed feeling her ass and tits outside and soon I erupted. Quick cleanup, hot towel, bottle of water and off the remainder of the day I went.I would highly recommend Nora for a great therapeutic massage with a tease.
From the moment I stepped through the door, which the receptionist have been expecting the reservation code of my booked session, have been there before and that make me feel comfortable while booking with Aiko, for the booking i paid her $200 with the tip as usual once I was in I shown the receptionist the code which I already know the private room as well the atmosphere promised a tranquil escape from the outside world. The lighting was soft, the music soothing, and a faint scent of lavender and eucalyptus lingered in the air, setting the perfect tone for a calming experience. I was greeted warmly by Aiko , with a kind smile and genuine hospitality that instantly made me feel at ease and she already knew what am there for.
Aiko was attentive, professional, and skilled—clearly experienced in creating a space that was not just physically relaxing, but emotionally comforting as well. Her touch was intuitive, starting with gentle, flowing motions that slowly released tension from my shoulders, neck, and back. As the session progressed, the connection between me and Aiko deepened into a rhythm that felt deeply restorative and personal.
There was a sense of complete presence and care in the way she worked—nothing rushed, nothing clinical. It was clear she was focused on creating a meaningful, memorable experience, not just performing a service. Every moment was designed to encourage relaxation, trust, and emotional release. Next she put my D in her mouth and began to suck like she was made for it, like her life depended on it, within minutes it got sloppy and I was already shaking about to cum then she stopped and said NOT YET... she allowed me touch her and play with the perfect set of titties while she did what she did. Then she climped unto the table, slide my D in her and began to give me the ride of my life. Whenever she noticed I was going to cum she'd stop, kiss me and then continue riding after I had calmed down. She made sure I didn't cum until my time was over.By the time the session came to a close, I felt lighter, deeply rejuvenated, and enveloped in a kind of serene contentment that lingered long after I left. It was more than a massage—it was a retreat for the mind and body. A rare experience that goes beyond physical touch to foster a sense of connection, comfort, and peace.she was highly recommended for anyone looking a legit and trustworthy therapist
You can reach to her through telegram or her Number as well
Telegram : @Aiko_mai
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com