Adultsearch
EN
Portland

Why I can not find any MP in Oregon?

bank88

04/15/2009 09:20 pm

Hi, guys. Help me out? Do you know any MP in Portland, OR? I looking for FS. Thank!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

eroticmp

04/16/2009 03:01 am

I searched forever when I was stuck there for a week. I couldn't find any.

veronicaLove

05/02/2009 01:17 pm

Check out The Hobby Hunter.

tinman12

05/12/2009 04:01 pm

It must have something to do with law enforcement. Instead of massage parlors, what we see in Oregon is a lot of lingerie modeling places. I haven't had much luck, but there might be some that offer fs if offered the right price. There's also a lot of offerings in craiglist for incall locations.

For being such a liberal city, Portland is sure aggressive about enforcing prostitution laws. Be careful there; if they catch you engaging in prostitution, the city police will steal your car.

Big Chief

01/12/2011 09:41 pm

There's a lot of full strip clubs, so must be some places... will check it out this week so look for posting.

Gent1

03/30/2011 03:19 pm

I'm ready for your report, Chief.

StrokerAce1

02/14/2013 11:39 am

Pretty simple why there are no AMPs in Oregon. No one wants to fuck a duck.

robowort

02/14/2013 12:34 pm

I knew it, new posts from Oregon and Idaho since 2011. It had to be the "Stroker".
Fell off the chair laughing.

jakemiller0630

07/31/2020 02:44 am

Hey, I saw that this hasnt had any new chats in a bit. I am kinda new to the area, from Happy Valley, but never looke for a AMP until now (thanks Vegas). Any in the Portland area that have shown promise? Especially since COVID... Thanks

Mister_dee09

10/18/2021 07:20 pm

Asian Massage on McLoughlin is very promising FS/HJ/BJ

Tugboat69

10/23/2021 01:21 pm

Red 8 Massage Portland is a must check place for what you want!!!

TRAVIS6642

10/10/2026 08:13 am

Booked an appointment Last Weekend with Mira for a Thursday VIP session and I paid instantly (Yes it’s a pay upfront service although this made me doubt the legitimacy of it but I decided to go ahead with it). In less than 5 minutes she sent me a reservation code with some instructions. I was taken through the back entrance straight to the VIP room. The room smelled great and clean with soft music and scented candles. The room was way better than I anticipated. I already told her it was my first time so she was very nice and gentle, guiding me on things I needed to do.Had an amazing massage. She swung into action pretty quickly. After an amazing massage for about 30 min she massaged my thighs with endless circles brushing against my balls and hard cock. Then she grabbed my cock and started stroking it slowly. I let out a moan. I slowly rubbed my hand over her stomach and between her legs. She moaned as I slid a finger inside her. My other hand joined in, gently rubbing her clit. She was panting, one hand gripping the bed, the other my cock. She stroked me with long deep strokes, faster and faster. Every stroke and twist was intense. I was close to cumming but she stopped, letting me relax.Then she whispered in my ear “close your eyes, relax and listen as I suck your dick.” That was fucking hot. She spit on my swollen cock, sucked it to the base, then licked my loose heavy balls. We continued playing with each other, tasting, sucking and licking. I spread her open with both hands, feasting on her wet pink interior, lapping up the juice. I told her I love her pussy and she said I sucked so good.Then she climbed onto the table. She moved toward the edge, knees bent, legs spread, waiting as I stroked my cock. She touched her clit and played with her wet pussy lips as she watched. I slid in from the back and it felt so good. It felt like heaven. My God Mira’s pussy is addictive plus she has complete control of it. She knows how to contract and relax the pussy that drives one crazy. She sucked my nipples while I was inside her. For the first time ever I got to fuck her asshole and it was good. I must go back to have another great time with Mira this weekend. I strongly recommend Mira but I must warn again it’s payment upfront for reservation so if you don’t feel comfortable with that don’t bother texting her.Text her at TELEGRAM- @mira_luz……….. Contact her directly on +1 (430) 232-2745......

To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com