Incorrect credentials.
biggermack
11/26/2010 02:56 pm

posts: 0

Just a thought, who do you guys believe is the

1. Prettiest provider

2. Best at overall service

In town. I suppose by in town I should clarify the Oklahoma City area.
biggermack
11/26/2010 02:57 pm

posts: 0

Uggg sorry about the spammer flag too, I cant edit it out for some reason.
iafodie1
11/27/2010 02:36 pm

posts: 0

Great topic. I'd vote for either Sierra or Wendy. Both give a good massage, are very good looking and always aim to please.
griefer123
11/29/2010 04:04 pm

posts: 0

wendy first then cierra
slurpy1
11/29/2010 04:27 pm

posts: 0

griefer123 wrote:
wendy first then cierra



why do you say that. Can u share here or send a private message
biggermack
11/29/2010 06:13 pm

posts: 0

Thanks, I have yet to see either of them but am considering it. I say it, at least considering seeing Wendy. I am not familiar with Sierra (Cierra)? Is she rated on here ?
iafodie1
11/29/2010 09:37 pm

posts: 0

I don't think either are rated on here. They used to work together out of an apt on May and lter moved to an apt in south OKC. Wendy now works out of her house in Moore and I think Sierra is still in the apt in south OKC...SE 89th and Western-ish, I think??? Both are worth a trip.
Dragon576
11/30/2010 04:03 pm

posts: 0

Do they provide everything or just a great massage?
iafodie1
11/30/2010 11:13 pm

posts: 0

Both are full service.
Dragon576
12/03/2010 10:10 am

posts: 0

Cool thanks for the info. Are their rates pretty reasonable?
TRAVIS6642
10/10/2026 08:31 am

posts: 95

Massage provider: Mira…….. Telegram: @mira_luz………. Contact her directly on: +1 (430) 232-2745
Mira makes me wanna get massage everyday. She is friendly and respectful, she likes to go straight to reservation ITS A PAY UPFRONT SPA YOU MUST PAY TO BOOK APPOINTMENT AHEAD OF YOUR TIME AND GET YOUR RESERVATION CODE FROM HER when you text her so she might come off as pushy when you try to get all chatty with her. According to her, people come to her DM to get all chatty, collect nude, claim they're currently out of town that they'd book once they're in town. But they never book, they just waste her time.We got down to business immediately I got there and it was the experience of a life time. Massage was amazing, my god Mira is fucking good at this!! Her touch was gentle and soothing, Her stroke game is divine, her throat is wet and warm and she rides like her life depends on it. She did things to me I can't explain. She almost made a grown ass man cry she made me cum so hard. She took absolute care of me. Her BJ was heavenly, i was convinced her hands were made for HJs... don't get me started about how she rode me I almost cried. I'm not great with words so I can't describe how I felt exactly but you need to give her a trial yourself. I wanted to book an hour and she managed to convince me to book 2 even after I told her i finish quick she promised to make me fuck for an hour something I had never done before, I always finish 10min tops but she introduced me to something she called edging that made me go for so long and when I eventually nutted it was extreme and my legs were shaking. I'm definitely going back.,
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com