Incorrect credentials.
iwish
10/18/2015 01:06 am

posts: 1

Gabrielle gave me an awesome nuru massage today. When she opened her door, she was much prettier than I had expected. She's a gorgeous, young black woman with a DD bangin body. She had the sweetest personality and really made me feel comfortable. She's very sexy and turned me on big time. She has great hands, sensuous lips and mouth, succulent breasts and a delicious big bootie. She was very focused on my pleasure. She is negotiable and reasonable for HJ (hand jobs), BJ (blowjobs) and FS (full service). There may be limits on how much service management will allow.">extras; well worth it. A very hot woman!
Dukesnu4real
07/25/2021 12:15 pm

posts: 1

Where is she located at in okc
STVturners
10/10/2026 02:58 am

posts: 47

Massage provider: NARI MEI — Telegram: @narimei80 — I booked a Nuru massage with Nari after a strong recommendation, and it absolutely lived up to the hype. Booking ahead is mandatory—you must get a reservation code from her before going for your session and make upfront payment with her too (E-payments), otherwise you’ll only get a basic, rushed session. Once I booked properly, everything flowed smoothly from check-in to finish. She’s beautiful, professional, and clearly knows what she’s doing, delivering a full experience with FS, HJ, BJ, and more. Her Head Game was insane, the flow felt natural, and when she took control in Cowgirl, she knew exactly how to drive things crazy. At one point she leaned in and whispered, “Close your eyes… I’m going to Suck your Dick,” and that alone almost finished me. I left completely drained and satisfied—highly recommended, but only if you’re ready to book the right way. Contact her Telegram: @narimei80 WhatsApp: ‪+1 (415) 859‑3976
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com