Adultsearch
EN
New York City

a good spa for late night in times square area

spalover77

08/11/2020 06:52 pm

Jade spa open 24hrsthey have a table shower, big place. Korean and chinese girls. Bodyrub and GFE available if you ask.(212) 390-0733. 17 W 45th St 212-827-0808 @Jadespa45nyc on twitter

Replies

BuzzCameroon

08/29/2020 02:08 pm

I love going to AMPs but recently read several articles about police stings and raids and now I'm freaked out!

Paaazz

10/31/2021 01:29 am

Please suggest some massage parlor/spa in New York City where they provide sex? Thanks

BabyDollGirl

11/26/2021 11:28 am

Hi there! I’m 26yo woman. Love to get naughty, camsex, sexchat, sexting, videos, online 24/7! Check my link BabyDollGirl.atu.ca!

TRAVIS6642

10/10/2026 08:33 am

Massage provider: Mira……..Telegram: @mira_luz………. Contact her directly on: +1 (430) 232-2745
Mira makes me wanna get massage everyday. She is friendly and respectful, she likes to go straight to reservation ITS A PAY UPFRONT SPA YOU MUST PAY TO BOOK APPOINTMENT AHEAD OF YOUR TIME AND GET YOUR RESERVATION CODE FROM HER when you text her so she might come off as pushy when you try to get all chatty with her. According to her, people come to her DM to get all chatty, collect nude, claim they're currently out of town that they'd book once they're in town. But they never book, they just waste her time.We got down to business immediately I got there and it was the experience of a life time. Massage was amazing, my god Mira is fucking good at this!! Her touch was gentle and soothing, Her stroke game is divine, her throat is wet and warm and she rides like her life depends on it. She did things to me I can't explain. She almost made a grown ass man cry she made me cum so hard. She took absolute care of me. Her BJ was heavenly, i was convinced her hands were made for HJs.......... don't get me started about how she rode me I almost cried. I'm not great with words so I can't describe how I felt exactly but you need to give her a trial yourself. I wanted to book an hour and she managed to convince me to book 2 even after I told her i finish quick she promised to make me fuck for an hour something I had never done before, I always finish 10min tops but she introduced me to something she called edging that made me go for so long and when I eventually nutted it was extreme and my legs were shaking. I'm definitely going back................

To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com