Type a city that you want to explore
Oh no! Unfortunately, no results were found. Try checking your spelling or search a different city.
No results were found
Available [email protected]
MASSAGE PROVIDER: NARI MEI — Telegram: @narimei80 — Best Massage Ever:- Nari was incredibly tender and kind. She treated me with so much care and respect that it almost felt like we were in a relationship. Booking ahead is mandatory—you must get a reservation code from her before going for your session and make upfront payment with her too (E-payments), otherwise you’ll only get a basic, rushed session. She started by carefully washing me on the table shower, so gently that I felt like a baby — I was genuinely moved and nearly teared up. She then guided me to another room, asked me to lie on the table, and completely undressed. Her body was stunning — her breasts were perfect, so naturally beautiful that for a moment I could have sworn she was untouched. She massaged me thoroughly from head to toe while I was face-down, then asked me to turn over. I did so without hesitation, completely under her spell. She played with my nipples, then slid her oiled hand down to my almost fully hard cock and began stroking me slowly while looking straight into my eyes. She knew exactly what she was doing. She leaned down and sucked on my nipple while continuing to stroke me, then took me into her mouth and sucked with real hunger — deep, wet, and focused. Within minutes I was shaking and close, but she stopped and firmly said, “Not yet.” She let me touch and play with her perfect breasts while she continued working on me. Then she climbed onto the table, slid me inside her, and gave me the most intense ride of my life. Every time she felt me getting close, she would pause, kiss me, and wait until I calmed down before continuing. She controlled the entire session and made sure I didn’t finish until the time was almost up. I usually last around 15 minutes. Nari kept me going for a full hour of pure pleasure. When I finally came, it was the strongest, most trembling orgasm I’ve ever had — I’m sure half the building heard me, but I didn’t care. She just giggled and cleaned me up afterward. I’m so glad I didn’t let the upfront payment stop me. Booking and paying in advance was the best decision. This was genuinely the best experience of my life. Contact her Telegram: @narimei80 WhatsApp: +1 (415) 859‑3976
Massage provider: Mira……..Telegram: @mira_luz…. Contact her directly on: +1 (430) 232-2745
Mira makes me wanna get massage everyday. She is friendly and respectful, she likes to go straight to reservation ITS A PAY UPFRONT SPA YOU MUST PAY TO BOOK APPOINTMENT AHEAD OF YOUR TIME AND GET YOUR RESERVATION CODE FROM HER when you text her so she might come off as pushy when you try to get all chatty with her. According to her, people come to her DM to get all chatty, collect nude, claim they're currently out of town that they'd book once they're in town. But they never book, they just waste her time.We got down to business immediately I got there and it was the experience of a life time. Massage was amazing, my god Mira is fucking good at this!! Her touch was gentle and soothing, Her stroke game is divine, her throat is wet and warm and she rides like her life depends on it. She did things to me I can't explain. She almost made a grown ass man cry she made me cum so hard. She took absolute care of me. Her BJ was heavenly, i was convinced her hands were made for HJs.......... don't get me started about how she rode me I almost cried. I'm not great with words so I can't describe how I felt exactly but you need to give her a trial yourself. I wanted to book an hour and she managed to convince me to book 2 even after I told her i finish quick she promised to make me fuck for an hour something I had never done before, I always finish 10min tops but she introduced me to something she called edging that made me go for so long and when I eventually nutted it was extreme and my legs were shaking. I'm definitely going back..................
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com