Adultsearch
EN
Las Vegas

Mexican/Latin MP

BasirWaahid

03/05/2009 01:42 pm

Are they out there??? I've been looking for one for quite some time & haven't seem to find any. Could they be centralized in the North or East Las Vegas, maybe?

Replies

eroticmp

03/05/2009 02:57 pm

Only ones your going to find, MAYBE, is here & I would call first.

saltynuts

03/29/2009 03:59 pm

Does anyone know is the USA SPa is still open? I drove by last night, and it looked shut down.

rdriver

03/30/2009 05:53 am

i saw a hot latin girl tonight at paradise spa. good time. not sure if they got more or just her?

rdriver

03/31/2009 05:09 am

but be warned i saw a nother girl at paradise spa tonight named Crystal and it wasnt a good time. ill be sticking to Vanessa there

BasirWaahid

04/01/2009 02:23 am

rdriver wrote:
i saw a hot latin girl tonight at paradise spa. good time. not sure if they got more or just her?


Is the Latin Girl named Vanessa?

TRAVIS6642

10/10/2026 08:55 am

Massage provider: Mira……..Telegram: @mira_luz………. Contact her directly on: +1 (430) 232-2745
Mira makes me wanna get massage everyday. She is friendly and respectful, she likes to go straight to reservation ITS A PAY UPFRONT SPA YOU MUST PAY TO BOOK APPOINTMENT AHEAD OF YOUR TIME AND GET YOUR RESERVATION CODE FROM HER when you text her so she might come off as pushy when you try to get all chatty with her. According to her, people come to her DM to get all chatty, collect nude, claim they're currently out of town that they'd book once they're in town. But they never book, they just waste her time.We got down to business immediately I got there and it was the experience of a life time. Massage was amazing, my god Mira is fucking good at this!! Her touch was gentle and soothing, Her stroke game is divine, her throat is wet and warm and she rides like her life depends on it. She did things to me I can't explain. She almost made a grown ass man cry she made me cum so hard. She took absolute care of me Her BJ was heavenly, i was convinced her hands were made for HJs...... don't get me started about how she rode me I almost cried. I'm not great with words so I can't describe how I felt exactly but you need to give her a trial yourself I wanted to book an hour and she managed to convince me to book 2 even after I told her i finish quick she promised to make me fuck for an hour something I had never done before, I always finish 10min tops but she introduced me to something she called edging that made me go for so long and when I eventually nutted it was extreme and my legs were shaking. I'm definitely going back.......

To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com