Relaxing Massages by Ruby

In 'Kansas City Erotic Massage Parlors & Masseuses'

by ravishing-ruby

Incorrect credentials.
ravishing-ruby
07/26/2011 01:26 am

posts: 1

Relaxing Massages by Ruby is a moblie massage service. I travel around Central Kansas doing Incall or Outcall massages. I can visit you at your home or office, or you can come to me at a location near you! At Relaxing Massages by Ruby you can rest comfortably knowing that your appointment is always discreet and confidential!

Visit website:

'
http://relaxingmassagesbyruby.com/

This message was edited by ravishing-ruby on Aug 2nd 2011 21:49 for reason: Better description

Purefun
08/22/2011 10:12 pm

posts: 1

So you near hays?
cowboyupp84
09/05/2011 09:52 pm

posts: 1

Where will u travel to I n great bend and needing a massage
AnthonyNelsonSmith
09/10/2021 05:43 pm

posts: 5

hello am looking for a serious sugar baby that can take risk hit me up if you are(779) 529-2037and I will spoil you with a lot of rishes
danielja23k
10/09/2026 09:41 pm

posts: 49

Telegram is @Aiko_mai
very best. Don't let the lack of so many reviews fool you, they do great massage and drain sacs here real good.

Aiko makes me wanna get massage everyday .
She is friendly and respectful, she likes to go straight to reservation when you text her so she might come off as pushy when you try to get all chatty with her. According to her, people come to her DM to get all chatty, collect nude, claim they're currently out of town that they'd book once they're in town. But they never book, they just waste her time.

We got down to business immediately I got there and it was the experience of a life time. She took absolute care of me. Her BJwas heavenly, i was convinced her hands were made for HJs... don't get me started about how she rode me I almost cried . I'm not great with words so I can't describe how I felt exactly but you need to give her a trial yourself. I wanted to book an hour and she managed to convince me to book 2 even after I told her i finish quick she promised to make me fuck for an hour something I had never done before, I always finish 10min tops but she introduced me to something she called edging that made me go for so long and when I eventually nutted it was extreme and my legs were shaking. I'm definitely going back.
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com