Adultsearch
EN
Ellicott City

Any recent visits?

gimmesome

03/01/2010 08:27 am

This topic refers to Hana Health Spa

Hana Health Spa picture

Has anyone been to Jade Shiatsu or One Spa recently? I saw the reviews but they are kind of old and I wanted to get a fresh take being how I'll be in the area soon.

Replies

Brahmabull

03/01/2010 08:06 pm

Yes I have been to One Spa. I will tell you I hesitate to write a review with all the activities in HC and Bmore recently.

Same service as always and it was exceptional.

jobo2222

10/15/2010 03:31 pm

Stopped by today at 2pm, still had sign out front but all locked up and Open sign off. Disappointing.

nocturnal

10/26/2010 07:53 pm

Last week I drove past and it looked like they were closed.
Later in the week they were clearly open.

I've often found these places go through periods of erratic business hours.
Short staffed? I was told once a private "party".
Not really sure why, but it seems to happen quite often.

nocturnal

10/30/2010 02:59 pm

And again this week. Drove by Wed around 4PM - lights out, open sign off.

frederickboy

11/03/2010 10:02 am

Jade Shiatsu and One Spa, two of my favorites places and no one is answering the phone at either. Now that sucks!

lonelydog

12/14/2010 02:19 pm

I stopped by Jade a week or 2 ago and was told that they would be closed January for a couple months. Seems one of the customers got questioned leaving the place and told LE that he got a hand job.

cal_20904

04/27/2011 09:59 am

I went the other day - kind of a generic visit/ experience.
Not bad, not great.
Provider was ABSOLUTELY old and not attractive at all. But she was good to me.

TRAVIS6642

10/10/2026 07:12 am

Book an appointment with Mira last night at one of the best and Amazing spa in Baltimore and she gave me perhaps the best massage I've ever had from her, both before and after banging the hell out of her. She's older now too, but has the strongest most vigorous massage (maybe a little too vigorous for some), but I really like that. ITS A PAY UPFRONT SPA YOU MUST PAY TO BOOK APPOINTMENT AHEAD OF YOUR TIME AND GET YOUR RESERVATION CODE FROM HER. Gets all my juices going! I've never NOT done FS with her (her tight pussy is just too juicy) but I'm sure she'd be good at everything else, just tell her to go slow on the HJ. She gives a fantastic BBBJ too, and some HJ (hand jobs), BJ (blowjobs) and FS (full service). There may be limits on how much service management will allow.">HJ (hand jobs), BJ (blowjobs) and FS (full service). There may be limits on how much service management will allow.">extras, which is why I always tip her more. Massage provider: Mira…..Telegram: @mira_luz…… WhatsApp Her Directly On- +1 (430) 232-2745

To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com