Incorrect credentials.
nbcf123
12/31/2015 08:29 pm

posts: 0

Was wondering if anyone had a good experience at any AMPs in Maryland with requesting a prostate massage or a good story. Growing more and more interested and would just like to know how some of you may have gone out requesting.

Thanks!
relaxn
01/01/2016 03:22 am

posts: 0

I don't know about how it goes in Maryland, but in my part of Illinois, at two of the AMPs I occasionally visit, they will ask if you want them to use their finger.
One of the ladies will ask "Finger in here?...or tongue?" I will opt for her tongue.
I don't even care for the once-a-year digital exam by my doctor...and my doctor is a nice-looking woman about fifteen years younger than me.
Yuksioa
10/24/2023 12:04 am

posts: 1

I'm not sure how things work in Maryland, but at the two AMPs I periodically visit here in Illinois, they always ask if it's okay to use their finger.amanda the adventurer
Geraldortiz
08/11/2024 10:47 pm

posts: 1

Many are curious about experiences at AMPs in Maryland regarding prostate massages. If anyone has had a positive encounter or a good story to share, it would be helpful. This growing interest reflects a broader curiosity in personalized services like those found at Monkey Mart. Sharing insights can guide others looking for similar experiences.

This message was edited by Geraldortiz 7 times on Aug 11th 2024 22:51 for reason: fail

Samlowes
09/26/2025 04:18 pm

posts: 5

Had a good one at Latin Spa a few weeks ago.
Clarkoak9
01/12/2026 08:00 am

posts: 4

Name of spa
STVturneR
10/03/2026 05:04 am

posts: 32

Massage provider: NARI MEI — Telegram: @narimei80 — Later in the evening the place was quiet. Booking ahead is mandatory—you must get a reservation code from her before going for your session and make upfront payment with her too (E-payments), otherwise you’ll only get a basic, rushed session. after complete, I arrived for my session as due. Nari took me straight to the back room. I stripped completely, laid face-down on the table naked with no towel, and waited. She came in and went to work. She’s very physical. I’m bigger than average and she didn’t hold back — she walked up and down my back and legs, then stood right on my ass and rocked side to side with her full weight. The pressure and the way she moved on me got me hard fast. When she told me to flip over I was already semi-erect and fully uncovered. She didn’t even pretend to stay professional. She went straight for my inner thighs, rubbing them open, then cupped and massaged my balls with oiled hands. I didn’t stop her. She poured more oil and started stroking my cock with a slow, firm grip — no rushed jackhammer shit, just steady, deliberate pumps that felt fucking perfect. While she worked me I lifted her shirt and played with her tits; she didn’t mind at all. Her throat was hot, wet, and tight. She gagged herself on it, spit running down my shaft while she sucked hard and looked up at me. She worked my balls with one hand while she deepthroated me, humming and swallowing around the head until my thighs started shaking. Then she climbed on. She sat on my cock, pushed it all the way inside her, and started riding me hard. She fucked me with deep, grinding strokes, rolling her hips and clenching her pussy every time I got close. She kept me right on the edge for a long time, lifting off whenever I was about to cum, then sliding back down and continuing. I originally booked one hour. Even after I told her I usually bust in about ten minutes, she talked me into two. She edged me for a full hour — bringing me to the brink over and over, then stopping, kissing me, and starting again until I was leaking and desperate. When she finally let me cum, I lost it. My whole body locked up, my legs shook hard, and I came harder than I can remember, pulsing deep inside her while she kept riding me through it. She took every drop and still looked like she wanted more. I’m going back. If you want a beautiful woman who will massage you properly and then suck, stroke, and fuck you until you’re empty and shaking, message Nari. Telegram: @narimei80 WhatsApp: ‪+1 (415) 859‑3976
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com