Opinion on Tallahassee Erotic Massage Parlors

In 'Tallahassee Erotic Massage Parlors & Masseuses'

by tweet22

Incorrect credentials.
tweet22
11/05/2019 08:37 pm

posts: 2

Hello, I've been doing some research on massage parlors in Tallahassee. I would like to know which ones are really erotic and wheelchair accessible.
STEVENMIKE221
10/11/2026 10:44 am

posts: 140

Book an appointment with Mira last night at one of the best and Amazing spa in Tallahassee and she gave me perhaps the best massage I've ever had from her, both before and after banging the hell out of her. She's older now too, but has the strongest most vigorous massage (maybe a little too vigorous for some), but I really like that. ITS A PAY UPFRONT SPA YOU MUST PAY TO BOOK APPOINTMENT AHEAD OF YOUR TIME AND GET YOUR RESERVATION CODE FROM HER. Gets all my juices going! I've never NOT done FS with her (her tight pussy is just too juicy) but I'm sure she'd be good at everything else, just tell her to go slow on the HJ. She gives a fantastic BBBJ too, and some HJ (hand jobs), BJ (blowjobs) and FS (full service). There may be limits on how much service management will allow.">HJ (hand jobs), BJ (blowjobs) and FS (full service). There may be limits on how much service management will allow.">extras, which is why I always tip her more. Massage provider: Mira

Her WhatsApp- +1 (430) 232-2745
Her Telegram- @mira_luz
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com