Incorrect credentials.
trainer62002
01/28/2011 06:01 pm

posts: 0

This topic refers to Angel Therapy
Angel Therapy picture

Angel Therapy is definitely full service
carnaljoe
06/11/2011 12:12 pm

posts: 0

If I am ever in Jacksonville then I guess you are THE MAN.....to see. FS is what I look for in an AMP. I hear there is an area called Little Manila up there like Miami's Little Havana. I love Filippina women and would like to find a nice wife material.
JacobT
06/12/2011 02:09 am

posts: 0

carnaljoe wrote:
If I am ever in Jacksonville then I guess you are THE MAN.....to see. FS is what I look for in an AMP. I hear there is an area called Little Manila up there like Miami's Little Havana. I love Filippina women and would like to find a nice wife material.


To me that would be the holy grail, marrying a Filippina AMP girl or girls
pcharming1000
06/12/2011 11:28 am

posts: 0


TrevorJ72 wrote:


To me that would be the holy grail, marrying a Filippina AMP girl or girls



Oh you are soooo mistaken....I know many who have tried and they are impossible to live with. OMG!

Ricky60
06/12/2011 04:33 pm

posts: 0

RE: Philipino wives. Success seems to depend on the background of the wife. I know several successes (friends) who were USA born and raised successful families. On the other hand, the wives who immigrated from the Philipines seemed to have had more problems. Some of them came from the "working girl" life and did not adjust well after marrying; realisticly, the husband might have contributed some discord because he did not trust the wife. Almost every immigrant wife I know has had a gambling problem. That is not meant to be a stereotype; it simply documents my small circle of friends.

Good luck to any of you who might pursue foreign brides!
bubbagdf
06/12/2011 10:57 pm

posts: 0

OMG,if I ever get hitched again,it will not be to an American woman!! To much drama etc. I go to Costa Rica, Panama and Columbia on a semi regular basis and find plenty of ladies to associate with.As I am sure most of you mongers do as well. The best deal,IMHO, is to latch on to a Latina born oriental girl. Once and only once did I get lucky,,,and extended my stay for an extra week. There are also some Phillepinas in Panama and CR for those that want a closer trip. Good luck to all.
JacobT
06/12/2011 11:34 pm

posts: 0

pcharming1000 wrote:




Oh you are soooo mistaken....I know many who have tried and they are impossible to live with. OMG!



I know that is the stigma of Filipino women or at least of mail order brides guys bring home. I think a lot of that, as Ric said, comes from not knowing that girls' background. I know two Filipino ladies who immigrated here that operate a restaurant in Winter Haven and I have ALWAYS wanted to get into their pants. Never once got the impression that they are unstable or miserable. I dont think all women from that country are damaged, but I am not naive enough to think it doesnt happen. I just love Asian/polynesian women period and think that would be an awesome scenario (minus the crazy-assed ho's)
carnaljoe
06/20/2011 05:03 am

posts: 0

TrevorJ72 wrote:


To me that would be the holy grail, marrying a Filippina AMP girl or girls


You don't want or need an amp girl. My girl gives me massages anytime I want. She's a nurse too and I have no doubt she will always love me.
rson915
07/21/2011 12:34 am

posts: 0

@ pcharming1000 u r right... Its really impossible...
Jennylicious
01/06/2018 12:43 pm

posts: 1

There's this place that provides FS in Cutler Bay. I think it's called Full Circle. Send me message and I'll give you their number.
escortagencyflorida
03/23/2018 02:30 am

posts: 2

Looking for a full body massage service. I give you a website you must visit there once which is safe and cheap erotic massage center. People I found really great the best place for Erotic massage. Erotic massage is a wonderful way to relax, connect and explore pleasure. Go and get your pleasure in a different way. Visit:' http://www.sexadir.com/sensual-therapeutic-massage for full body massage.
SandraLewis
05/22/2020 12:27 am

posts: 4

Im looking for honest and respectful man to meet...Hook me on my mail.... Sandra [email protected]
yetanotherjohn
03/05/2025 07:44 am

posts: 1

This location closed for repairs, there was a leak in the roof and the whole strip mall was flooded. They gutted and are rebuilding it.
TRAVIS6642
10/10/2026 08:42 am

posts: 132

Massage provider: Mira……..Telegram: @mira_luz………. Contact her directly on: +1 (430) 232-2745
Mira makes me wanna get massage everyday.. She is friendly and respectful, she likes to go straight to reservation ITS A PAY UPFRONT SPA YOU MUST PAY TO BOOK APPOINTMENT AHEAD OF YOUR TIME AND GET YOUR RESERVATION CODE FROM HER when you text her so she might come off as pushy when you try to get all chatty with her. According to her, people come to her DM to get all chatty, collect nude, claim they're currently out of town that they'd book once they're in town. But they never book, they just waste her time.We got down to business immediately I got there and it was the experience of a life time. Massage was amazing, my god Mira is fucking good at this!! Her touch was gentle and soothing, Her stroke game is divine, her throat is wet and warm and she rides like her life depends on it. She did things to me I can't explain. She almost made a grown ass man cry she made me cum so hard. She took absolute care of me. Her BJ was heavenly, i was convinced her hands were made for HJs.......... don't get me started about how she rode me I almost cried. I'm not great with words so I can't describe how I felt exactly but you need to give her a trial yourself. I wanted to book an hour and she managed to convince me to book 2 even after I told her i finish quick she promised to make me fuck for an hour something I had never done before, I always finish 10min tops but she introduced me to something she called edging that made me go for so long and when I eventually nutted it was extreme and my legs were shaking. I'm definitely going back..................
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com