Adultsearch
EN
Jacksonville

Couples

NewJaxCple0527

04/16/2016 06:55 am

This topic refers to Angel Therapy

Angel Therapy picture

Do you do couples ?

Replies

Samjohnson716

06/01/2017 08:19 pm

I love couples

wilson3747i

10/10/2026 07:27 am

I got a recommendation from a friend who spoke highly of lisa, so I made an appointment with her after chatting her up and got positive vibes from her just like my friend said, she's always booked cause she's super good at what she does. here are things you should know, she wouldn't send nudes if you haven’t had a session with her before, If you haven't decided whether you want to book a session or not don’t bother to message her cause she might begin to ignore you. it was a no walk in due to spapolicy and the kind of session I wanted, It’s a bit on the pricey side, but the booking process was smooth, with payment handled easily through chime or others choices made available to aid the discreetness of the session which she said was due to the spa's policy. I got my booking code and session booked and went to the spa, when I got there I presented my booking code as given to me by lisa after I booked my appointment and they guided me right in. I was shown to a room, where I undressed and laid on the bed. Just a couple of minutes later, this stunning Asian beauty walked in, looking absolutely gorgeous with an amazing figure; and the moment I saw her, I knew I was in for a treatt.

As soon as I got into the room she took me to a table shower. She was tender and kind, treated me with so much respect I almost thought we were in a relationship . She carefully washed me on the table shower like a baby, I felt like I was going to cry, then moved me to a different room where she asked me to lay on the table while she got completely undressed... Ohh Myyy she has beautiful titties so perfect I was convinced she was a virgin , she massaged me from my head to my feet while I was faced down and then she asked me to turn over which I did like she casted a spell on me. I was under her spell . She played with my nipples, her hand went down to my almost fully erected D and she added more oil and started to stroke gently while staring straight into my soul through my lustful eyes, she knew what she was doing I promise... she was trying to snatch my soul. She started sucking my nipple while stroking my dick. Next she put my D in her mouth and began to suck like she was made for it, like her life depended on it, within minutes it got sloppy and I was already shaking about to cum then she stopped and said NOT YET... she allowed me touch her and play with the perfect set of titties while she did what she did.


Then she climped unto the table, slide my D in her and began to give me the ride of my life. Whenever she noticed I was going to cum she'd stop, kiss me and then continue riding after I had calmed down. She made sure I didn't cum until my time was over. That was the longest sex of my life i normally cum within 15min and Lian made me go an hour of pure sex and I’m pretty sure if she continued with that technique, I would definitely last for 2Hrs or more but she had to stop since I only booked for an hour. And thennnnn I had the most trembling orgasm of my entire life and I'm sure the entire building heard me but I didn't care, lisa just giggled and cleaned me up; I'm just glad I didn't let the initial impression and having to pay upfront deny me this experience. She’s highly recommended, but only chat her up on Telegram @lisa772

kelvinqw23

10/10/2026 11:14 am

The services are premium. I left satisfied. She must be a new girl,
She makes me wanna get massage everyday . She is friendly and respectful, she likes to go straight to reservation when you text her so she might come off as pushy when you try to get all chatty with her. I try to book an appointment straight cuz I’m horny without taking a lot of her time I paid her upfront with the spa means of payment and promise to tip .lisa telegram; @lisa772

I was buzzed in immediately. Without being asked anything, the receptionist told me to walk up the stairs to one of the rooms. As I walked up I was followed by (as I soon found out) a cute, well proportioned Korean girl who looked to be in her mid to late 20's. Her outfit was alluring; bikini and mini mini skirt which she had to constantly pull down to kept her ass from showing). She was very sweet when she talked to me at all times during the session. We went into the room I had text ahead and she told me the flat rate I felt bad she was stuck working. She seemed grateful and asked me to take off all my clothes. While doing so, I told her I had a few drinks earlier and that this was my first time there. In the meantime I was not shy as I took off my clothes and my half erection popped out without hesitation (while glancing at her she noticed this). She seemed surprised at my statement of AMP naivety, but it didn't seem to bother her. She courteously asked if I wanted a TS; I accepted. She left for some minute
She quickly returned to apologize that the TS was busy. I agreed to have the massage first. She apologized that it was the day and the place was very busy. As I was face down on the massage table, she draped a small towel over my back and buttocks (in a very orderly way). The massage was fairly hard (which it turns out I like), shoulders to feet, but very short.
In the shower room, I tried to chat a little with the girl but it was apparent that while she was sweet, her English was pretty limited. The TS was very relaxing, as the water was warm and the soapy touch of a beautiful stranger was gliding over my entire body. The back was first, and the passing of her fingers through my butt-crack was especially new and exciting. I flipped over and she cleaned my genitals as well. Unfortunately, I could tell that she was a bit rushed (which she consistently apologized for throughout the session). She made it a point to dry me off herself and held my hand, leading back to the private room.
On my back again, this time Annie started the massage very soft, gliding her fingertips slowly over my body. Just as in the TS, I made sure to moan softly to let her know I was enjoying it. She removed her swimsuit and straddled the back of my thighs (with her knees outside, but feet between my thighs). I glanced back and ... wow. Her skin was soooo smooth. She continued the massage with her breasts; rubbing the nipples over my body. This evolved into her softly then forcefully kissing all over my back. She was now squatting completely between my legs. As her kisses neared my ass, I took the cue and slightly raised my butt. Her kisses in that area became deeper. As I let her know how good it felt, she asked me to flip over. Next she put my D in her mouth and began to suck like she was made for it, like her life depended on it, within minutes it got sloppy and I was already shaking about to cum then she stopped and said NOT YET... she allowed me touch her and play with the perfect set of titties while she did what she did. Then she climped unto the table, slide my D in her and began to give me the ride of my life. Whenever she noticed I was going to cum she'd stop, kiss me and then continue riding after I had calmed down. She made sure I didn't cum until my time was over. That was the longest sex of my life i normally cum within 15min and she made me go an hour of pure sex. And thennnnn I had the most trembling orgasm of my entire life and I'm sure the entire building heard me but I didn't care, she just giggled and cleaned me up.
I'm so glad I didn't let my fear of having to pay upfront stop me from having the best experience of my life cause I actually paid upfront to book my appointment. ... Anyways here’s her contact as well hit her on WhatsApp : ‪+1 765-568‑3119‬

To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com