Incorrect credentials.
Nomad7.4
11/17/2024 10:46 am

posts: 3

Mature gent seeks mature Asian lady for massage+, north of Fort Lauderdale.DM me.
danielja23k
10/09/2026 10:08 pm

posts: 43

I read a review about Alice a while ago and decided to visit when I was in town. It was definitely worth the wait.Here’s what you should know:Alice is strict but cool. When I asked for nudes while booking, she refused.Her services are pricey and require upfront payment with no cash accepted—strictly online through methods like Apple Pay. This is standard for her Nuru massage sessions.Despite my hesitation, I paid online and received a reservation code. I arrived 10 minutes late, and she was already waiting.As a bonus: Alice is the most attractive and wildest Asian I've been with, and I've had many experiences since I travel a lot. Her skills are top-notch, and she surprised me by swallowing. I was so impressed I gave her a generous tip, even though she didn't ask.If you're up for taking a little risk and want a memorable experience, Alice is the one to see. It was absolutely worth the wait, looking for my next visit.

Her telegram:@alice_710
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com