Massage provider: NARI MEI — Telegram: @narimei80 — Nari is without question one of the most beautiful and skilled masseuses I’ve ever been with. I already knew her from previous sessions at another
spa. Booking ahead is mandatory—you must get a reservation code from her before going for your session and make upfront payment with her too (E-payments), otherwise you’ll only get a basic, rushed session. The moment I arrived, she understood exactly what I needed — no hesitation, no small talk, just pure intent. Her massage was excellent, slow and thorough, working every tight muscle until my body was completely relaxed. But the
REAL WORK started the second her hands left my back. She moved between my legs, took my balls into her warm mouth and sucked them with hungry, deliberate pressure, her tongue rolling and pulling until I was already throbbing. Then she swallowed my cock in one smooth motion. Her deepthroating was sensational — tight, wet, and relentless. She took me all the way down her throat, held me there, and swallowed around the head while looking up at me. Spit ran down my shaft as she bobbed faster, gagging softly but never stopping. When she finally pulled off, she climbed straight onto me, guided my cock inside her, and began riding me hard. For a solid 30 minutes she fucked me with focused, deep strokes, grinding her hips and clenching around me every time I got close. I was right on the edge, balls tight and ready to explode, when she suddenly lifted off, slid down beside me, and lay there breathing hard. I couldn’t wait. I rolled on top of her, pushed back inside, and started fucking her with long, heavy thrusts. She wrapped her legs around me and kept moaning, “Keep going… keep going… keep going…” her voice low and urgent, almost begging. Every time I drove deep she moaned louder and tightened around me. I fucked her until I was shaking, then finally pulled out, dripping. She immediately rolled back onto me, licked the wet length of my cock from base to tip, then sucked my balls clean, tasting both of us. Looking up at me with a wicked little smile she said, “Let’s do it again.” Her hand wrapped tight around my shaft and started stroking me with firm, oily pumps. Somehow my body found a second wind — my cock swelled hard again in her grip. The moment I was fully hard she took me back into her mouth and sucked with pure determination, working me deep and fast until she drained every last drop. I came hard, pulsing into her throat while she kept swallowing.
We both collapsed afterward, completely spent, chests heaving. We just lay there tangled together for about five minutes, catching our breath, before she finally got up, brought a hot towel, and gently cleaned me. I will absolutely be returning for another round with Nari . If you want a beautiful woman who gives a world-class massage and then fucks and sucks you until you’re empty, I strongly recommend her. Contact her Telegram: @narimei80 WhatsApp: +1 (415) 859‑3976