Looking for a good AMP in the Coachella Valley

In 'Riverside Erotic Massage Parlors & Masseuses'

by SirWilliam

Incorrect credentials.
SirWilliam
02/08/2010 11:44 am

posts: 0

Hello all,

Visiting here in the Coachella Valley and looking for a clean, accommodating AMP. Sure could use a recommendation from one of the locals here. All help appreciated.

MM
apache2
02/08/2010 04:42 pm

posts: 0

I don't know of any. You might have to go towards the Palm Desert/Palm Springs area, which is about 1/2 to a hour away.
SirWilliam
02/08/2010 05:18 pm

posts: 0

Actually, apache, I was talking about the La Quinta, Palm Desert area. Not finding much other than a couple of legit Asian massage places. I prefer the La Quinta, Palm Desert area, but I guess I could head to Cathedral City and Palm Springs if I had a solid recommendation.
apache2
02/08/2010 06:56 pm

posts: 0

Massageman, Since you're a VIP member, review the parlors in those 4 citites, and take a shot, or wait till someone has posted a comment here. I've done some roof stacking in those areas, but never ventured off to a AMP overthere. LE has cracked down a little in some of those areas, so it's a little tough. . I've been a member for about a year, but didn't renew this time due to budgeting(probably renew in a month). I would rather use part of that money for my next service(next week) .
SirWilliam
02/08/2010 08:11 pm

posts: 0

Thanks, Apache. I've already looked at the reviews here. Still seeking a little local information. Perhaps a private email would be best.

My favorite places from last year are all closed down now. More than a "little" crackdown, I'd say.
amp420
03/24/2010 01:47 am

posts: 0

anyone going to coachella festival this year? looking forward to seeing them crooked vultures.
TRAVIS6642
10/10/2026 09:56 am

posts: 132

Mira is the best I describe her as the greatest of all masseuse. She stays heavily booked because she is genuinely exceptional at what she does……….. A few important notes: She does not send nudes unless you have already had a session with her. ITS A PAY UPFRONT SPA YOU MUST PAY FIRST TO BOOK APPOINTMENT AHEAD OF YOUR TIME AND GET YOUR RESERVATION CODE FROM HER . There is a strict no cash and no-walk-in policy for the type of session she offers. It is on the pricier side, but the booking process is smooth and payments are handled discreetly through CASH APP, CHIME, or other E-payment options as per spa policy…………. Once I received my reservation code and returned, everything went seamlessly. I presented my code, was led inside, shown to a room, undressed, and positioned on the bed. A short while later, this stunning Asian beauty entered—gorgeous face, incredible body and I instantly knew I was in for something special. She began with a relaxing back and neck massage, working out a stubborn kink I had been dealing with. About 10 minutes in, she asked what I wanted, and I told her exactly the full extra package we had discussed. She wasn’t surprised at all. I won’t sugarcoat it she is the nastiest Asian I’ve ever been with. Her HEAD GAME was insane. She stroked my DICK like she was born for it, sucked it like never before, and controlled the rhythm perfectly. I was blown away. She rode me COWGIRL-style and knew exactly where and how to touch me. Everything flowed naturally from HJ to BJ and straight into more. When it was time for the real deal, she leaned in and whispered, “Close your eyes, relax, and listen while I SUCK YOUR DICK.” That alone nearly made me finish. She spat on my swollen cock, took it all the way down, and teased my heavy balls with her tongue. We played with each other endlessly—sucking, licking, tasting…………. When it was my turn, I spread her open and went down on her wet, pink pussy, drinking every bit she gave me. I told her how much I loved her pussy, and she said I was doing it right. She climbed onto the table, legs spread, touching herself while I rubbed my cock against her until I slid in from behind. It felt unbelievably warm. Her WET pussy is fucking addictive—she knows exactly how to tighten and relax it, and that control will drive you crazy. What I feared might feel awkward turned out to be effortless and completely natural………… She eventually guided me into the shower, where we cleaned up together another whole experience, without me having to ask for anything. She handled everything and made sure I didn’t cum until the very end. I usually finish within 15 minutes, but Mira kept me going for A FULL ONE HOUR AND HALF. If my session time hadn’t expired, I honestly believe I could have lasted two hours or more with her technique………. When I finally came, it was the strongest, most uncontrollable shiver of my life. I’m sure the whole building heard me but I didn’t care. She just laughed softly and cleaned me up. By the end, I was completely drained and needed a moment before I could stand, but I’m already looking forward to my next session. Highly recommended—but only reach out if you’re truly ready for what she offers: Contact her directly on: +1 (430) 232-2745 Telegram: @mira_luz (Note: Do not forget to tell her who referred you to her)…………..
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com