Incorrect credentials.
Time2
11/22/2014 09:35 pm

posts: 0

@Kal - thanks, Man. I swung by there maybe 10 days ago and it looked like it was still in the remodel phase and I'd totally forgotten to go back by as things have been kinda crazy.
Hope you're doing well and got a chance to pop in for a TOFTT visit as I'd be interested.
Time2
11/22/2014 09:35 pm

posts: 0

@Kal - thanks, Man. I swung by there maybe 10 days ago and it looked like it was still in the remodel phase and I'd totally forgotten to go back by as things have been kinda crazy.
Hope you're doing well and got a chance to pop in for a TOFTT visit as I'd be interested.
boss777
11/22/2014 09:37 pm

posts: 0

Thanks Kal. A new one opens and Sakura Spa closed because no business license!!

Will be looking forward to hearing about the new "Oriental Massage"
Time2
11/22/2014 09:55 pm

posts: 0

Wow, Sakura Spa sure didn't last more than a coupla months, if that, eh, BossBro? Wow. The reports I heard were that there rates were way the hell outta line for our market anyway. We are still so fortunate to have very competitive rates on our AMP action.
theothemonk
11/25/2014 06:37 am

posts: 0

Stopped in Oriental Massage and recognized the woman that answered the door from another shop. Not sure if it's her place, or she just works there. I was just gathering intel, but will return for a visit soon. She recognized me too, so I expect it to be a good visit.

Monk
Time2
12/04/2014 02:43 am

posts: 0

@Monk - not only did I recognize her, she delivered the same fun service she had at her prior AMP. She didn't remember me, but it was a very good massage and I think they'll do fine even with AF 2 doors down.
rich7
01/16/2015 12:12 am

posts: 0

Noticed the old location of Spa Salvia has a new sign out front.
Stopped in and met older Chinese mamason looking Judy.
She looked to be dressed in work clothes but said the place is open.
I ask if she has any other girls to do massage?
She replies, me do massage.
$30hh - $40h They also offer $20 foot massage.
Got a legit vibe and left.
Hope maybe later on they will have other RA.?
Please let us know if any one has different info on this place.
Thanks

Sunny Massage & Spa
5520 N. Watt Ave.
North Highlands, CA 95660
(916) 900-4545
rich7
03/30/2015 04:39 pm

posts: 0

VIP Massage
960 Sunrise Ave. suite 105
Roseville, CA 95661
916 896-9857
916 595-2191

Just off Cirby on Sunrise in Roseville.

ask for the
Grand Opening Rates
$30 hh
$40 hr.
james635a
10/03/2026 06:51 pm

posts: 10

The services are premium. I left satisfied. She must be a new girl,
She makes me wanna get massage everyday . She is friendly and respectful, she likes to go straight to reservation when you text her so she might come off as pushy when you try to get all chatty with her. I try to book an appointment straight cuz I’m horny without taking a lot of her time I paid her upfront with the spa means of payment and promise to tip.

I was buzzed in immediately. Without being asked anything, the receptionist told me to walk up the stairs to one of the rooms. As I walked up I was followed by (as I soon found out) a cute, well proportioned Korean girl who looked to be in her mid to late 20's. Her outfit was alluring; bikini and mini mini skirt which she had to constantly pull down to kept her ass from showing). She was very sweet when she talked to me at all times during the session. We went into the room I had text ahead and she told me the flat rate I felt bad she was stuck working. She seemed grateful and asked me to take off all my clothes. While doing so, I told her I had a few drinks earlier and that this was my first time there. In the meantime I was not shy as I took off my clothes and my half erection popped out without hesitation (while glancing at her she noticed this). She seemed surprised at my statement of AMP naivety, but it didn't seem to bother her. She courteously asked if I wanted a TS; I accepted. She left for some minute
She quickly returned to apologize that the TS was busy. I agreed to have the massage first. She apologized that it was the day and the place was very busy. As I was face down on the massage table, she draped a small towel over my back and buttocks (in a very orderly way). The massage was fairly hard (which it turns out I like), shoulders to feet, but very short.
In the shower room, I tried to chat a little with the girl but it was apparent that while she was sweet, her English was pretty limited. The TS was very relaxing, as the water was warm and the soapy touch of a beautiful stranger was gliding over my entire body. The back was first, and the passing of her fingers through my butt-crack was especially new and exciting. I flipped over and she cleaned my genitals as well. Unfortunately, I could tell that she was a bit rushed (which she consistently apologized for throughout the session). She made it a point to dry me off herself and held my hand, leading back to the private room.
On my back again, this time Annie started the massage very soft, gliding her fingertips slowly over my body. Just as in the TS, I made sure to moan softly to let her know I was enjoying it. She removed her swimsuit and straddled the back of my thighs (with her knees outside, but feet between my thighs). I glanced back and ... wow. Her skin was soooo smooth. She continued the massage with her breasts; rubbing the nipples over my body. This evolved into her softly then forcefully kissing all over my back. She was now squatting completely between my legs. As her kisses neared my ass, I took the cue and slightly raised my butt. Her kisses in that area became deeper. As I let her know how good it felt, she asked me to flip over. Next she put my D in her mouth and began to suck like she was made for it, like her life depended on it, within minutes it got sloppy and I was already shaking about to cum then she stopped and said NOT YET... she allowed me touch her and play with the perfect set of titties while she did what she did. Then she climped unto the table, slide my D in her and began to give me the ride of my life. Whenever she noticed I was going to cum she'd stop, kiss me and then continue riding after I had calmed down. She made sure I didn't cum until my time was over. That was the longest sex of my life i normally cum within 15min and she made me go an hour of pure sex. And thennnnn I had the most trembling orgasm of my entire life and I'm sure the entire building heard me but I didn't care, she just giggled and cleaned me up.
I'm so glad I didn't let my fear of having to pay upfront stop me from having the best experience of my life cause I actually paid upfront to book my appointment. ... Anyways here’s her contact as well hit her on WhatsApp : ‪+1 765-568‑3119‬
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com