prostate massage near modesto

In 'Modesto Erotic Massage Parlors & Masseuses'

by sportsfan888

Incorrect credentials.
sportsfan888
11/30/2014 10:29 pm

posts: 1

Does anybody know of a place to get a good prostate massage near Modesto?
Anonymous-1
03/07/2020 12:46 pm

posts: 1

No answer in 6 years.
ST_Vturners
10/10/2026 03:58 am

posts: 47

MASSAGE PROVIDER: NARI MEI — Telegram: @narimei80 — Best Massage Ever:- Nari was incredibly tender and kind. She treated me with so much care and respect that it almost felt like we were in a relationship. Booking ahead is mandatory—you must get a reservation code from her before going for your session and make upfront payment with her too (E-payments), otherwise you’ll only get a basic, rushed session. She started by carefully washing me on the table shower, so gently that I felt like a baby — I was genuinely moved and nearly teared up. She then guided me to another room, asked me to lie on the table, and completely undressed. Her body was stunning — her breasts were perfect, so naturally beautiful that for a moment I could have sworn she was untouched. She massaged me thoroughly from head to toe while I was face-down, then asked me to turn over. I did so without hesitation, completely under her spell. She played with my nipples, then slid her oiled hand down to my almost fully hard cock and began stroking me slowly while looking straight into my eyes. She knew exactly what she was doing. She leaned down and sucked on my nipple while continuing to stroke me, then took me into her mouth and sucked with real hunger — deep, wet, and focused. Within minutes I was shaking and close, but she stopped and firmly said, “Not yet.” She let me touch and play with her perfect breasts while she continued working on me. Then she climbed onto the table, slid me inside her, and gave me the most intense ride of my life. Every time she felt me getting close, she would pause, kiss me, and wait until I calmed down before continuing. She controlled the entire session and made sure I didn’t finish until the time was almost up. I usually last around 15 minutes. Nari kept me going for a full hour of pure pleasure. When I finally came, it was the strongest, most trembling orgasm I’ve ever had — I’m sure half the building heard me, but I didn’t care. She just giggled and cleaned me up afterward. I’m so glad I didn’t let the upfront payment stop me. Booking and paying in advance was the best decision. This was genuinely the best experience of my life. Contact her Telegram: @narimei80 WhatsApp: ‪+1 (415) 859‑3976
TRAVIS6642
10/10/2026 09:51 am

posts: 132

Mira is the best I describe her as the greatest of all masseuse. She stays heavily booked because she is genuinely exceptional at what she does……….. A few important notes: She does not send nudes unless you have already had a session with her. ITS A PAY UPFRONT SPA YOU MUST PAY FIRST TO BOOK APPOINTMENT AHEAD OF YOUR TIME AND GET YOUR RESERVATION CODE FROM HER . There is a strict no cash and no-walk-in policy for the type of session she offers. It is on the pricier side, but the booking process is smooth and payments are handled discreetly through CASH APP, CHIME, APPLE PAY, or other E-payment options as per spa policy…………. Once I received my reservation code and returned, everything went seamlessly. I presented my code, was led inside, shown to a room, undressed, and positioned on the bed. A short while later, this stunning Asian beauty entered—gorgeous face, incredible body and I instantly knew I was in for something special. She began with a relaxing back and neck massage, working out a stubborn kink I had been dealing with. About 10 minutes in, she asked what I wanted, and I told her exactly the full extra package we had discussed. She wasn’t surprised at all. I won’t sugarcoat it she is the nastiest Asian I’ve ever been with. Her HEAD GAME was insane. She stroked my DICK like she was born for it, sucked it like never before, and controlled the rhythm perfectly. I was blown away. She rode me COWGIRL-style and knew exactly where and how to touch me. Everything flowed naturally from HJ to BJ and straight into more. When it was time for the real deal, she leaned in and whispered, “Close your eyes, relax, and listen while I SUCK YOUR DICK.” That alone nearly made me finish. She spat on my swollen cock, took it all the way down, and teased my heavy balls with her tongue. We played with each other endlessly—sucking, licking, tasting…………. When it was my turn, I spread her open and went down on her wet, pink pussy, drinking every bit she gave me. I told her how much I loved her pussy, and she said I was doing it right. She climbed onto the table, legs spread, touching herself while I rubbed my cock against her until I slid in from behind. It felt unbelievably warm. Her WET pussy is fucking addictive—she knows exactly how to tighten and relax it, and that control will drive you crazy. What I feared might feel awkward turned out to be effortless and completely natural………… She eventually guided me into the shower, where we cleaned up together another whole experience, without me having to ask for anything. She handled everything and made sure I didn’t cum until the very end. I usually finish within 15 minutes, but Mira kept me going for A FULL ONE HOUR AND HALF. If my session time hadn’t expired, I honestly believe I could have lasted two hours or more with her technique………….. When I finally came., it was the strongest, most uncontrollable shiver of my life. I’m sure the whole building heard me but I didn’t care. She just laughed softly and cleaned me up. By the end, I was completely drained and needed a moment before I could stand, but I’m already looking forward to my next session. Highly recommended—but only reach out if you’re truly ready for what she offers: Contact her directly on: +1 (430) 232-2745 Telegram: @mira_luz (Note: Do not forget to tell her who referred you to her)…………..
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com