looking for a great massage with an HE..

In 'Encino Erotic Massage Parlors & Masseuses'

by freshly_baked

Incorrect credentials.
freshly_baked
04/04/2009 10:11 pm

posts: 0

im looking for an AMP where the massages are legit but provide HJ (hand jobs), BJ (blowjobs) and FS (full service). There may be limits on how much service management will allow.">extras.. anybody have any suggestions?
wilson3747i
10/10/2026 07:34 am

posts: 63

Lisa Fs Nuru Massage ,A Perfect Blend of Relaxation and Sensual Bliss
From the moment I booked my session with lisa, I knew I was in for something special. The process was quick, discreet, and hassle-free, especially with the convenience of Cash App . Once I had my booking code, I couldn’t wait to experience what everyone was raving about. Walking into the spa, I was immediately struck by the serene yet seductive atmosphere dim lighting, soothing scents, and a calming energy that set the stage for relaxation,welcoming smile that instantly put me at ease. Her professionalism and attention to detail were evident from the start.The massage itself was nothing short of extraordinary. Her hands worked magic, combining expert technique with a gentle, caring touch that melted away every bit of tension. The Nuru massage, with its smooth, gliding motions, was both relaxing and exhilarating. The Happy ending was the best part, the BJ was absolute heaven .Every movement felt intentional, every touch designed to rejuvenate both body and mind. If you’re looking for a massage that goes beyond the ordinary one that soothes, excites, and leaves you craving more. She is the therapist to see. I’m already planning my next visit, and I can’t recommend her enough. lisa Nuru massage is an experience you won’t soon forget. You can text her on Telegram: @lisa772
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com