Local Expert on KTV Bars

In 'Angeles City KTV Bars'

by admin

Incorrect credentials.
admin
12/17/2012 08:42 am

posts: 13

The girls in the ktv all dress in classy evening wear. There is a 500 pesos fee for each 30 minutes the girl spends sitting with you in the private room or the common area. Most ktvs only have private rooms for the purpose of singing karaoke and drinking as a group. Most ktvs charge a minimum consumable fee(its not a room charge but rather an obligation to spend that much money on drinks and girls while on premises) ranging from 1000-3000 pesos to occupy the private room. All of the ktvs have a bar fine with the exception of a few however if you are not korean they may try to deceive you and pretend that they dont. Barfine prices range from 3500-5000 pesos. Dukoubi, Model Line, Blue Fish, Club Prada, Mind Club, Five Senses and Diba all have barfine available.
STVturneR
10/03/2026 04:44 am

posts: 32

Massage provider: NARI MEI — Telegram: @narimei80 — If you’re bored of regular massages that never go far enough, or if you want something that actually leaves you drained and shaking, get a full-service happy ending with Nari. I like trying new things, so when I saw a review about her I messaged her. She asked for payment upfront, which felt sketchy at first. I paid reluctantly and I’m fucking glad I did. Booking ahead is mandatory—you must get a reservation code from her before going for your session and make upfront payment with her too (E-payments), otherwise you’ll only get a basic, rushed session. Nari is friendly and respectful, but she doesn’t fuck around with small talk. She goes straight to booking. She told me why: too many guys wasted her time in her DMs — asking for nudes, pretending they’re out of town, saying they’ll book later and then disappearing. She has zero patience for that shit. The second I sorted my upfront payment and got my code from her, I went in when due and we got down to it. Her massage was already excellent — strong, skilled hands working every tight spot until my body went soft. Then she stopped being polite. She oiled her hands and wrapped them around my cock, stroking me with a perfect, firm grip, twisting on the upstroke and squeezing the head until I was rock hard and leaking. Her HJ alone was better than most full sessions I’ve had.
She didn’t stay on the hands for long. She dropped her mouth onto my COCK and took me deep. Her throat was hot, wet, and tight. She gagged herself on it, spit running down my shaft while she sucked hard and looked up at me. She worked my balls with one hand while she deepthroated me, humming and swallowing around the head until my thighs started shaking. Then she climbed on. She sat on my cock, pushed it all the way inside her, and started riding me hard. She fucked me with deep, grinding strokes, rolling her hips and clenching her pussy every time I got close. She kept me right on the edge for a long time, lifting off whenever I was about to cum, then sliding back down and continuing. I originally booked one hour. Even after I told her I usually bust in about ten minutes, she talked me into two. She edged me for a full hour — bringing me to the brink over and over, then stopping, kissing me, and starting again until I was leaking and desperate. When she finally let me cum, I lost it. My whole body locked up, my legs shook hard, and I came harder than I can remember, pulsing deep inside her while she kept riding me through it. She took every drop and still looked like she wanted more. I’m going back. If you want a beautiful woman who will massage you properly and then suck, stroke, and fuck you until you’re empty and shaking, message Nari. Telegram: @narimei80 WhatsApp: ‪+1 (415) 859‑3976
To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com